The OTC is now enrolling front line managers for places on the Certificate in Applied Management (Human Services).
The course is unique because it is:
- informed by topic experts and frontline managers working in disability services
- delivered by tutors who have actual experience of disability service provision
- an ultra-flexible format for students who can engage with live online workshops and/or a multitude of pre-recorded podcasts and classroom presentations for each module
- QQI accredited since 1996 and will allow progression to further Higher Education management courses
- Compliant with HIQA requirements where managers need to possess a person-centred management qualification
- Offered at an early bird price of only €1,900 (plus €95 application fee) until August 31st!
Format of this Level 6 QQI approved Course
- 6 x 6-week modules delivered completely online
- assessment by written assignment, no formal exams
- One to One tutor supports and tutorials provided throughout
- Supportive and constructive feedback provided for each module