Certificate in Applied Management – Early Bird Offer – Apply fully by August 31st!
The OTC is now enrolling front line managers for places on the Certificate in Applied Management (Human Services).
The course is unique because it is:
- informed by topic experts and frontline managers working in disability services
- delivered by tutors who have actual experience of disability service provision
- an ultra-flexible format for students who can engage with live online workshops and/or a multitude of pre-recorded podcasts and classroom presentations for each module
- QQI accredited since 1996 and will allow progression to further Higher Education management courses
- Compliant with HIQA requirements where managers need to possess a person-centred management qualification
- Offered at an early bird price of only €1,900 (plus €95 application fee) until August 31st!
Format of this Level 6 QQI approved Course
- 6 x 6-week modules delivered completely online
- assessment by written assignment, no formal exams
- One to One tutor supports and tutorials provided throughout
- Supportive and constructive feedback provided for each module
How to Apply
The application steps are explained HERE
Please do not hesitate to contact Conor with any questions regarding the above course and the application process:
Telephone: 01-2990580/086 0756580