The Open Training College's conferring is being held in the RDS on 16th November 2019.
This very important day in the College's calendar is an opportunity to celebrate with this year's graduates.
The awards this year are for the following Open Training College programmes:
- BA (Hons) Professional Social Care (Disability
- BA Professional Social Care (Disability)
- BA Applied Management (Human Services)
- Higher Certificate Applied Management (Human Services)
- Certificate in Applied Management (Human Services)
- Certificate in Supported Employment
- Certificate in Patient Safety Complaints Advocacy
In addition, the College presents the Social Care Ireland Award, the Wheel Award and the Gerry Clarke Award. The final award commemorates a much missed and remembered member of the OTC team and celebrates practice and reflection.
The College's conferring celebrates what we want to see more of. Read our short blog here