Informal Interviews for Social Care applicants on June 24th..
Upcoming Applicants Day
This date is an opportunity for applicants to further discuss their choice of course with the OTC team. It includes an information session and informal interviews for applicants of the BA in Social Care and the Honours BA in Contemporary Disability Studies and will take place by Zoom meeting. No need for anyone to have to travel for this event!
Places are limited, please apply and send us a quick email if you wish to attend at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click HERE for information on how to make your online application today.
Contact Conor with any queries on 01-2990580 or email@example.com
About Applicants Day
On the day, there will be a presentation about the College, and you will have the opportunity to “meet” tutors and administrative staff.
As part of the Applicant Day activities you will be required to:
- Experience a 50-minute presentation relating to the College and the BA course starting at 10am.
- Attend a short presentation regarding administration and fees information, and view specific details concerning the MyOTC Online Module approx. at 11.30am
Details to join the Zoom meeting will be emailed to you separately closer to the event taking place.
Social Care courses
The OTC Online Application Centre is currently accepting applications for the following QQI validated programmes that are scheduled to commence in September Autumm 2020.
These programmes are validated by QQI, are student-centred, practical and will enhance the career prospects of participants who are currently, or aspiring to be, employed in the Irish health sector.
- BA in Social Care, 3-year, Level 7
- Honours BA in Contemporary Disability Studies, 1-year add-on, Level 8
- BA in Contemporary Disability Studies, 3-year, Level 7
How to Apply
The application steps are explained HERE
Please do not hesitate to contact Conor with any questions regarding the above courses and the application process: