Open Information Event: Managing in Challenging Times
“The greatest danger in times of turbulence is not the turbulence. It is to act with yesterday’s logic.”
You are invited to join us at this virtual event, where you will be informed about:
- The importance and relevance of effective management in current times
- Strategies and skills for managing human services organisations. Meeting the challenge – Managing human services (for example, services that support people with disability) in a regulatory environment.
- The benefits of studying management courses in relation to career development in human services organisations. The role of education in staff retention.
- An overview of three cutting-edge management programmes. Including dealing with regulation, HIQA inspection, quality, employment law, leadership and learning organisations.
- The relative ease of managing Open Training College studies – balancing work, study, finances (flexible fees instalment plan) and family commitments.
For: PICs, PPIMs, managers and supervisors and those aspiring to be managers in the human services/disability sector.
When: Tuesday, December 6th, 2022, 5.30pm – 7pm.
Where: Online Zoom event - please email Conor at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Who: A non-profit organisation, the OTC is an award winning third level college offering QQI accredited courses in social care and management since 1992, and online since 2004.
Find out more about:
- the Certificate in Applied Management (Human Services)
- the Higher Certificate in Applied Management (Human Services)
- the BA in Applied Management (Human Services)
Please read our latest blog on the link below: