At this virtual event, you will:
- be informed about the role of the Social Care Worker
- learn about the Social Care Worker regulator, CORU
- learn how to gain a qualification as a Social Care Worker
- learn about the OTC’s Supported Open Learning (SOL) model of study
- engage with your presenters and pose questions about the area
When: Tuesday, August 31st, 5pm – 7pm.
Where: Online zoom event. (Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register)
Who: A non-profit organisation, the OTC is an award winning third level college offering QQI accredited courses in social care and management since 1992, and online since 2004.