The Open Training College (OTC) is a quality approved nationwide provider of further and third level education to staff working in services for people with a disability, the health sector and in human services/non-profit sectors.
We are currently seeking a Programme Co-ordinator on a contract for services basis for our Level 5 QQI Major Award, Intellectual Disability Practice Award (5M1761) 2022-2023. We are particularly interested in those with expertise in the electives attached to this Award, specifically Behaviours that Challenge, Supported Employment and Working with Families.
The role will require the co-ordination, organisation and delivery of the full Award using the Supported Open Learning (SOL) Model.
Programme Coordinator(s) / Tutor(s) with OTC require the following:
- A qualification at minimum Level 7 on the National Framework of Qualifications or its equivalent plus relevant work experience; Third level qualification(s) in relevant discipline(s) commensurate with this role would be a decided advantage.
- A training qualification (at least Level 6 SPA Training and Development).
- At least 2 years experience teaching and tutoring adults.
- Experience delivering and assessing accredited FET programmes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ICT and administration skills.
- Willingness to work flexible hours (The full Award will entail 17 days delivery)
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Experience working successfully with diverse groups of learners.
- Full driving licence and access to a car as travel may be nationwide, initially delivery will be in Kildare location from March/April 2022.
Expressions of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org enclosing CV and proposed fee. The fee must take account of all costs.
Please note: sub-contractors used in the delivery of the programme must be approved by the College and payment of same must be from the agreed fee for the work contracted.
Further information: email@example.com
Closing date: 5.00 p.m. Friday, 28th of January 2022.
Interviews will be scheduled in February.