Missed the Social Care (Disability) course application deadline?
There is an option still available to you until October 9th.
The Level 7 BA in Professional Social Care (Disability) has been created specifically for, and by, people working in the sector. It provides people with the practical knowledge and skills needed to become successful Social Care Workers.
Watch Linda’s video (BA graduate) explaining the value of studying with the OTC.
Important reasons why you, or a colleague, should consider the BA in Professional Social Care (Disability):
- Exclusively aimed at people working in disability services
- Applied programme addressing real work issues
- Designed to accommodate the pressures and responsibilities you face
- Develops social care skills and competencies required to deliver person centred services and deliver on the social care needs of the person
- Ensures understanding and application to practice of the statutory and regulatory environment
- Delivers outcomes for the person that lead to an improved quality of life
- Best practice application ensuring the rights, autonomy, equity and participation of the person who uses the service
- Access to a vibrant community of practice to share ideas and align yourself to national and international best practice
- Expert-led learning from tutors who have first-hand experience of working in front line disability services
- Blended eLearning model ensuring limited time out of work
- Award winning Supported Open Learning model helps you balance work and study
- Validated by QQI and placed at Level 7 on the National Framework of Qualifications
Cost per annum: €3,480 (tax relief and a flexible instalment plan is available).
Leading Excellent Practice in Social Care
“I think I would award an A1 grade to the Open Training College because
it has enabled me to make an impact on the ground within my disability
service. The application of learning is key to allowing change to take
place on the ground.” Don Campbell, Manager, Camphill, graduate
Check out more details about the BA in Professional Social Care (Disability) HERE
Online applications will be received until October 9th where students can avail of a late entry process. If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact Conor on (01) 2990580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.